Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Moss Family Adventure

The Moss Family Adventure

I hope you haven't missed my usually more often blah blah blah.....
Like I said before I have been pretty busy, most days though I was able to sneak out around 3 in the afternoon and go to the afternoon session of the conference. I was also able to go to the morning worship times as well; Peter Warren from YWAM Denver led worship with the team and it was great! He spoke at the DTS I went to 10 years ago, I remember something he said there it was so true and clear as a bell....

Sometimes there is a sin that keeps getting to people over and over again. It can be one of three things; maybe its a physical addiction, maybe its a case of Demonic oppression, but in my experience its usually the third thing..... pauses for effect.... its Idolatry, you love that sin more than you love the Lord.

I was really floored by that one, let me tell you. In my life story that is so true. But getting back to the conference it has been good to hear the stories of YWAM told by the founders and early members. We heard about a great tool called the 4K project, it is a website where you can make a coustom map to show various demographics and areas of need.click here to check it out. We met over the course of the week a lot of neat people and saw others I haven't seen for a good long while. Misty met a couple of the board members from Homes of Hope, now they know who we are. I had the people from one of YWAM's other ministries try to recruit me......twice. Dont worry we are staying in Ensenada, I really feel so called to this area and also this base. I think God is calling me to something very special in the future here, and I have been praying and need to meet with the leaders about an idea I have had for several years but I had forgotton about it. I will share details when they happen, I am just teasing everyone right now.

so, for now adios

No comments: