Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Moss Family Adventure



Hey, we have been having a great Saturday here. After breakfast I was looking at my menu for the conference and watching Joey as he was using the play equipment. I was off work today so we managed to go to the store to get some stuff for the kids school, had a hot dog at Costco, drove through a nearby neighborhood as we start our search for a rental house next summer, and we went to the beach for a while in the afternoon. Tonight is the night we were sent out to town to have tacos, we found a nearby restaurant that opened this evening, Acupulco style tacos and chicken Pozole. It was good and all for 140 pesos... a bit less than 14 dollars.

Misty had someone asking about the kitchen Mishap, what happened is that I was pulling a pan of Lasagne from the oven and my grip slipped and I lost about a third of the pan to the floor. The worst part was the greasy mess I had to clean up.

I had a nice restful day though and I am looking forward to doing it again next Saturday if I can. I will need to rest up for the week ahead.

Bill

No comments: