Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Moss Family Adventure

The Moss Family Adventure
Tired Bill Here... its a little before 9 in the evening and we have put the kids to bed. I went to Home depot and got some stuff to make some cinder block shelves for our apartment. I then went to my meeting, we spent a couple of hours talking about Budgets. And other fun subjects like saving money, equipment maintence, and the remodeling of the kitchen. I actually have a very challenging job ahead of me: menu's, training, cooking, getting a cleaning schedule going etc. I will be mentioning all these things as I experience them. After the meeting and lunch I put some Lasagne in the oven that was picked up from Costco. A couple hours later I learned something about the ovens that I needed to know for the conference that is coming up. THE OVENS DON'T WORK TOO WELL, I managed to get the meal out in time and no one was arrested so that's good I guess. Tomorrow I am going to go out and see more of Ensenada and find more about our food suppliers. And I am also easing my way into the kitchen to cook. Right now I am about to fall asleep at the keyboard so I will sign out

No comments: