Monday, October 02, 2006

The Moss Family Adventure

The Moss Family Adventure

Monday October 2, 2006
As usual I woke up early. I woke up at 4:30 after going to sleep around 10 AM. I was dreaming I was inside a really cheesy A&E Network True Crime documentary about Medical Insurance Fraud. It was pretty boring but still weird. The day before I woke up as I was dreaming that Jim Stafford had bought the Bonnie Hubbard brand of Food Products.

We have arrived in San Diego! We got here at about 8 at night and got the kids cleaned up said hi to friends and went to bed. Hopefully we can get that truck unloaded easily. We should also find out what is going to happen the next few days as we get our visa's taken care of. I am so happy we didn't come down and have to move again and then one more time. Yesterday we got going around 9 AM, We stopped at a roadside rest along California 99 and Joey was running and scratched his knee. The day before he had scratched his elbows when we stopped at a preschool near Auburn, California. The knee scrape was pretty painful and I listened to a lot of screaming and crying till we pulled over into some sort of depressed town on 99. It looked like something out of a horror movie. On our way we had lunch in a Denny's in Bakersfield and we also stopped in San Clemente for a few minutes at a beach. Then we got here after dark.

I will just add that I can't wait to get the Truck unloaded and this next couple of days finished because I don't like moving.

No comments: