Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Moss Family Adventure

The Moss Family Adventure
Thursday

So as you can see below Joey and Emily sure look cute in their school uniforms. Joey is having fun, I think Emily is too we haven't recieved any calls telling us to come pick her up she is screaming. Misty is going to take the kids to school and then go to San Diego to do laundry and then maybe get the tires we need for the van, we had a blowout the first week we were here and its time to change anyhow, they were worn out tires when we bought this van used and like I said its time. There are places here but a mechanic from the San Diego base said the tires here aren't as good.

Misty also helped out in the kitchen yesterday, I made a great lunch but there was a problem though I didn't get enough Chicken Breasts and we ran out. Same story with the vegetables, so we ended up cooking off some pork chops that were there and I found some frozen vege's to cook off and some leftover bow tie pasta, I wish I could have had the chicken and sauteed vegetables though they looked pretty good. This morning by the grace of Gog I am going to make the crepes filled with ham eggs and cheese. It's kind of hard to find certain items here in Ensenada, for example I was looking for swiss cheese for the crepes, I finally found some really nice imported Emmanthaler from Switzerland buts its kind of pricey.

No comments: