Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Moss Family Adventure

The Moss Family Adventure

Thursday november 2, 2006
I haven't posted because I was busy and I would barely have enough time to get up and have some quiet time and exercise a bit before working. Twice I got a post together and it wouldn't go through for some reason.

Last weeks conference.....
We fed a lot of people, I had a lot of good help, we all survived. I am supposed to get some new equipment so next time we have to feed so many people at once we can manage it better. I made it to some of the teaching sessions there is a DVD coming out sometime so I can see what I missed. I met some neat people while I was around at breaks or during the mealtimes.

Last weekend we went to San Diego to relax, get tires for the van, and see my cousin Jimmie from the Marines. It was a good visit. I have some pictures to stick up on the BLOG later.

I came back to work yesterday, things went well for me, but it was a tough day, a coworker was pregnant and miscarried the night before, so we are dealing with her and her husbands loss (the news hasn't really spread yet though). I am now in the part of my work here where I have to figure out how to get most of the food delivered instead of picking it up, training workers, finding someone to do some of the other dirty jobs here I don't have time for, etc.

Misty has found a project, there is a keybox that has a bunch of unidentified keys inside so she is finding what they open by going to all the doors and locks to try them out then she labels the keys. Joey and Emily are off from school today because it is DAY OF THE DEAD, I have heard of this but I don't know enough about it yet to say anything, later I will run a search on it and find out. Right now it means there a lot of pictures of skeletons that are dressed up nicely, imagine a town filled with Grateful Dead posters everywhere.

Gotta go I will post later.

No comments: