Friday, November 03, 2006

The Moss Family Adventure

The Moss Family Adventure
Friday night, As I type this I am having Salsa Music blasting through the walls from somewhere nearby....

It is 7 pm and I had a really good day at work, I helped get the hot breakfast out and then Misty came to the dining room and we had some breakfast. I had written a menu for the coming week and we wrote out a shopping list and went to Costco and Smart and Final. I still have a lot of money left with a little bit more to buy. We will be under budget this week; I think.... I am only mentioning this because Misty was an amazing help to me and I had a truly blessed time as we shopped and got our stuff. After that was over she reorganized the shelves in the kitchen and helped put food away, I returned with an hour to spare before lunch, I had enough time to make a pot of soup. Misty was cleaning and reorganizing the whole time. We had lunch together and I had a thrilling meeting, and then I talked to Kody Spang the base leader about going to the nezt DTS here along with Misty in January. He said he will see what he can do....

Dinner was good we had pasta with meat sauce, pesto sauce and caesar salad. I am now home and cleaned up with the kids in pajamas and Joey watching the Iron Giant. Misty goes to San Diego tommorrow to watch a band competition of Cousin Jimmie's son Chris.

No comments: