Friday, November 03, 2006

The Moss Family Adventure

The Moss Family Adventure
Friday November 3, 2006
I started off the day yesterday by having some coffee and since it was so early and I had a really good chance I took a walk on the beach. Then the fun started, We had intercessory prayer time for our morning staff meeting, we were mostly praying for Mike and Melissa who had lost their baby, we also did an offering for them to help out with medical expenses. Misty was with the kids yesterday since school was closed, she did talk to Sam who is the wife of the discipleship training school leader Tym; they are from England and they have 4 boys ages 12, 10, 4, and 2....sounds exciting doesn't it. Misty and I have been praying about her upcoming DTS and I think I should go as well, that we we can do it together and be on the same page and process all the information together. We will probably be doing a lot of praying and crying together as well during this time. Yeah, so Misty had a good talk with Sam about that, and I worked on lunch and eventually did a bunch of shopping at Costco and Smart and Final. Today I will be doing a little more shopping and I have to get my menu togeher for next week and figure out how many people we are feeding.

No comments: