Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Moss Family Adventure

The Moss Family Adventure

Tuesday
My work week starts again and I have a huge task ahead that I see...
The easy part is the actual cooking, that is the fun part; the hard part is changing the way we work, that's what I have to do. I was off yesterday but I walked through the kitchen as I was on my way to make some coffee in the dining room. I saw the leftover stew still sitting on the counter in the kitchen. So the extra that we were going to use for monday's lunch as an extra item had to be tossed out. So that is the fourth time in a month that something wasn't put away and it had to be tossed out. I was so frustrated. I have a ton of other issues to address involving cleanliness, work ethic, neatness, laundry and more also. Like I said I have a huge task in front of me.

I have two people assigned to the kitchen right now one guy doesn't really cook but he is there for now. He can do a good job but he just needs to be told to do it, my other person is there and struggling. I am not sure what is really up with her, she is a nice person and has some good skills and talents but unfortunately they are not things really great in the kitchen. I hope and pray she finds something that she loves to do so she can really truly blossom as a human being and find whatever it is that the Lord has for her. I feel like her spirit has been crushed while she has been here or something.

On a lighter note, Misty and I went to lunch at some sort of Brazilian Buffet in Downtown Ensenada yesterday, they had a little salad bar with some hot items and then as you eat the waiter comes out with some meat on a big skewer and will stop at your table and slice a chunk off for you. They had beef, pork, lamb and turkey, and also some sausage made with turkey. So if you are traveling through Ensenada you should check it out. We also went to the beach and took a walk and buried our feet in the sand, someday we will go to one of the areas down the highway and spend some time at one of the beaches there, I guess if you ride down for another hor or so you get to the real isolated areas.

No comments: