Monday, December 04, 2006

The Moss Family Adventure

The Moss Family Adventure

Today is Monday and I am off today, I have some laundry going and soon it will be breakfast time. The kids are off school today as they were on Friday, I think it has to do with the presidential change that happened during the last weekend. I am a bit fuzzy when it comes to Mexican Current Events and news but I hear stuff from other people here. For instance I have noticed a lot of barges about 250 yards off the beach and they have been dredging for weeks now and I heard the other day that it is for the Queen Elizabeth passenger ship that will stop in Ensenada when there is a channel deep enough. We get cruise ships here on wednesdays and saturdays, that's the day that everything is super crowded and expensive downtown; it is great for the local economy. If I look out and see the ship and know it is a tourist day, then I will usually see people riding 4 wheelers to the beach or around town. On non tourist days I have been to the beach and have seen some of the locals riding their 4 wheelers. First you hear them a mile away, then you see the exhaust coming out of the tailpipe and the rider will have no helmet on and will be hooning down the beach about 45 or 50 miles and hour. It is crazy here sometimes.

Tonight we are traveling to the Tijuana base for their annual Christmas dinner party. I haven't been there yet to visit so for that reason alone I am excited to be there. On the 11th we are having our own Christmas party here at the base and the Moss family needs to get a costume theme sorted out and fast! Since it is a Costume Party, Any ideas? use the post a comment now and tell us yours, you can sign in as anonymous so you don't need a blogger account.

No comments: