Monday, September 25, 2006

The Moss Family Adventure

The Moss Family Adventure
Good morning!

This is our last week in Reno, and it will be a busy week. Today I am going to be running an errand while Misty is home with the kids. We have almost everything boxed up and will get that done soon. We got to see some friends last night at a BBQ so that was really good. During the afternoon while Misty and Emily were taking naps I went to the Guitar store nearby and got some strings and stuff for the guitar I got recently. I am really enjoying the gutar by the way and it is inspiring me to play more than I have played in years.

I am looking for ward to getting back into a kitchen again and getting busy, I was calling the YWAM base in San Diego trying to get ahold of somebody and I ended up talking to a young woman who is going to be in the kitchen in Ensenada with me cooking. Her name is Jesse and she just finished spending 6 months cooking with the YWAM outreach doing relief for the ongoing Hurricane Katrina work. She told me she has been cooking for 300 people a day using a regular sized cooking stove like the ones you would have in your house. I am impressed, that is Herculean to get that much food out for so long with such equipment. I cannot say how optimistic I am after having that conversation. Today She is starting and I hope and pray that wverything goes great. If you are reading this pray for Jesse. Thanks.

Here are more prayer requests...
The Moss family to have a safe trip through Calofornia and on into Mexico.
That we would be able to get right into the action and settled in.
That I would get closer to God while we are in Mexico.
And lastly a friend of mine is a Realtor in a Flat slow market and I am praying that he would get business sent his way so he can provide for his family.

No comments: