Friday, September 08, 2006

The Moss Family Adventure

The Moss Family Adventure
THE GREAT ESCAPE part two....
Yesterday I was flipping through the TV and the movie The Great Escape was on, unfortunately it was the last 10 minutes, and it was on AMC American Movie Classics where they have a commercial interupption every 3 minutes. Anyhow one of the prisoners was saying to another after they had been caught by the Germans "the planning and working on the escape had kept them alive" As he was speaking they all get cut down by a 50 caliber machine gun.

THE LETTER
Yesterday was spent emailing back and forth the pictures for the leter and stuffing the envelopes. I got everything off from the main post office at just about 9 last night. Now we are just praying that everything goes through and that God uses people to be part of our team. Last time I did this 10 years ago when I went to Mercy Ships it was pretty exciting, when I was on the ship it was a struggle for me to stay on top of communicating with friends through the mail. I hope it is a TOTALLY different story this time around. Now I have Misty to help and we can do it together. That's also why we have this BLOG site as well. Now we have to finish packing for our move, get rid of some stuff, and I am still trying to round up a bit more support to make sure everything is covered.

No comments: