Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Moss Family Adventure

The Moss Family Adventure

We have had a busy week. We have been working on our fundraising letter for a while now but it is almost finished; we have also been to the office supply store to get paper, labels and envelopes. Right now the plan is to get a moving truck and pack it up on Friday the 22nd of September and start driving on Saturday and arrive in San Diego on the 24th after spending the night somewhere in California on Inerstate 5. I don't really have a burning desire to stop halfway in the middle of California but we don't want to kill the kids with too much traveling. I do think it will be quite an adventure for Joey to sit in the cab of the moving truck though.

I read a book over the past few days. THE GREAT ESCAPE this is the book that was the inspiration for the movie they made in the 1960's. It was a good read and even though the prisoners for the most part didn't make it out sucessfully;I think it was good for them to have done all the working and planning. They would have all gone crazy if they had just done nothing.

We also took a picture I will post it if I can get through all the hoops of my KODAK easy share program, that program and trying to wrangle my kids are the things in my life that make me feel like a monkey. The whole experience of gettingt he picture made me feel like a monkey also. We got a friend to take the picture at her house when we dropped the kids off for babysitting the other night. We tried to do it at the pool, but that didn't really work.

More posts to follow...

No comments: