Friday, August 18, 2006

The Moss Family Adventure

The Moss Family Adventure
CROSS EVERY BORDER Graham Kendrick

We will cross every border
Throw wide every door
Joining our hands across the nations
We’ll proclaim Jesus is Lord

We will break sins oppression
Speak out for the poor
Announce the coming of Christ’s kingdom
From east to west and shore to shore

We will gather in the harvest
And work while its day
Though we may sow with tears of sadness
We will reap with shouts of joy

Soon our eyes shall see His glory
The Lamb our risen Lord
When He receives from every nation
His blood bought bride
His great reward
Then we’ll proclaim Jesus is Lord
We shall proclaim Jesus is Lord

One day in 1994 I was listening to a Worship CD a friend had loaned me. It was the first March For Jesus CD and I was really liking it. As the music went on and I was in my room I was really touched by the Lord. And when the song Cross Every Border finished I prayed.. I want to do your thing God, not my thing. I was just so overwhelmed with the vision declared in the song and also the last verse just blew me away.

I trace my getting serious about wanting to go to Mercy Ships and also our plans to go to Ensenada with YWAM back to that morning.

No comments: